My telephone answering message


My Telephone Answering Machine Message:
Hello, we are unable to take your call right now, please leave your name and number, or if you prefer, contact the White House in Washington, D C, they have all of our pertinent information on file there. Thank You.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Early life in Dayton

Born, September 30, 1932, Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, Ohio. Home at that time was 319 South Brown Street, a house that now does not exist, a freeway runs directly over where the beautiful old house used to stand. All my photos of the place are in New York or New Jersey, but I will try to retrieve some, it was a beautiful house. My Dad was a doctor, and we had our home and office together.

The house was in the middle of the block with an alley right next to us. In those days the alley was the center of commerce. I remember our milk being delivered by Bordens, horse drawn wagon, as was our bread from I think, Whites Bakery, not sure about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment